Insurance Law and Defence Litigation
Our role on behalf of Irish, UK and European Insurers and Re-Insurers is to defend and prosecute claims in all divisional court jurisdictions and in all circuits.
Our areas of expertise include Public Liability claims, Product Liability claims, Motor Insurance claims, Personal Injuries, Professional Liability, Medical Negligence and Employer’s Liability Insurance.
Related Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation and ADR
- Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
- Debt Recovery and Enforcement
Recent Transactional Experience
- Advising on the general principles of insurance, policy interpretation and indemnification issues.
- Advising on contentious and non-contentious regulatory insurance issues.
- Acting in catastrophic personal injury matters, providing reserving criteria for catastrophic injuries based on future periodic payments and the risks attached.
- Acting in medical negligence actions.
- Advising in relation to fraud and misrepresentation.
- Acting in arbitrations and mediations.
- Acting in defamation actions.