AMOSS provides a wide-ranging and comprehensive service that encompasses all aspects of contentious and non-contentious workforce-related issues. In all cases, our primary focus is on practical and pragmatic guidance and solutions for our clients - both employers and employees alike.
With the ever-increasing volume of employment related legislation AMOSS is always conscious of the need for employers to be aware of their current and emerging obligations and duties to employees - and for employees to know their full employment rights.
The areas in which we have expertise and advise on include the following:
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Consultancy agreements
- Executive contractual entitlements
- Staff handbooks and workplace procedures
- Advising on the procedures to apply in workplace investigations, grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Transfer of Undertakings Regulations
- Advising on how to manage the dismissal process
- Defending various types of employment claims such as unfair dismissal, workplace stress, bullying and harassment, discrimination and payment of wages
- Negotiation of severance packages
- Privacy and Security
- Restrictive Covenant disputes
- Employer insolvency
- Employment related litigation including representing employers and employees before the Employment Appeals Tribunal, Rights Commissioners, the Labour Court, the Equality Tribunal and the Courts