Solicitor - Insurance Law and Defence Litigation
Yvonne McEvoy qualified as a Solicitor in 1986. Prior to joining the Litigation Team at AMOSS Yvonne worked in Personal Injury Litigation, Commercial and Residential Property and Probate and Wills.
- Advises Irish, UK and European Insurers, Reinsurers and Private Clients in relation to personal injuries actions, public liability, product liability, employer’s liability and motor insurance issues.
- Advises in relation to plaintiffs’ and defendants’costs in litigation in all court jurisdictions for reserving purposes.
- Negotiates plaintiffs’and defendants’ costs in litigation in all court jurisdictions.
- BCL (Hons) University College Dublin 1983
- Law Society of Ireland, Admitted as a Solicitor 1986
- Law Society of Ireland