Mary is experienced in all areas of banking and conveyancing law, but particularly in advising banks on taking, restructuring and enforcing security. She has particular knowledge of due diligence and security perfection regarding NAMA.
Mary moved to the AMOSS Banking Team in January 2013 from the Legal, Banking and Security department of Allied Irish Bank plc. where she had worked for the previous three years. Prior to that, she had worked for six years with two mid–sized Dublin law firms who have strong property, retail and banking practices.
- Acted for banks in restructuring and enforcing security.
- Advised lending institutions and receivers in mortgage transactions, security reviews and perfection of title issues.
- Provided landlord and tenant advices on shopping centres and retail schemes to both developers and tenants.
- Diploma in Property Tax, Law Society of Ireland 2004.
- Admitted as a Solicitor by the Law Society of Ireland, 2004.
- Diploma in Legal Studies, DIT Aungier Street, Dublin 2002.
- M.A. History, National University of Ireland, Maynooth 1998.
- B.A. History and Sociology, National University of Ireland, Maynooth (1997- 1998).
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association