Consultant - Real Estate
Mary joined the Real Estate Team at AMOSS in January 2017 having spent over 20 years in the Property Department of a niche Dublin property practice in the role of Partner, Managing Partner and more recently, Consultant. Mary brings a broad range of experience in all areas of Conveyancing practice to the Real Estate Department. She has acted on behalf of banks, NAMA and both Irish and foreign corporations whilst also maintaining a private client practice.
- Acted for several large Irish retail chains in both acquisition and disposal of high street and shopping centre leases.
- Advised a UK based title insurance company and its Irish and foreign banking clients in matters including completing due diligence/reviewing loan and securities portfolios.
- Acted for high net worth individuals in relation to sale and purchase of residential properties.
- Engaged by NAMA to complete due diligence reports on individual property portfolios.
- Acted for property developers in the acquisition of development sites and their subsequent development and sale including preparation of scheme documentation and onward sale of individual units.
- Acted for a major Irish bank completing its commercial securities.
- Acted as an expert witness and supplied expert Opinions for numerous High Court cases.
- Admitted to practice in Northern Ireland 2006.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor in 1990.
- Trinity College Dublin, B.A. (Mod.) Legal Science, 1986.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association