Margaret is a solicitor in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution department in AMOSS. Margaret trained in AMOSS prior to qualifying as a solicitor. Margaret is a graduate of NUI Galway where she obtained a Bachelor of Corporate Law followed by a post-graduate Bachelor of Law degree.
Margaret is experienced in advising both corporate and individual clients in contentious disputes, with particular expertise in contractual and commercial litigation. Margaret also has experience in recovery and enforcement proceedings, along with corporate restructuring and insolvency.
- Admitted as a Solicitor by the Law Society of Ireland, 2016
- Professional Diploma in Corporate Law and Governance, Law Society of Ireland, 2013
- Bachelor of Laws, National University of Ireland, 2011
- Bachelor of Corporate Law, National University of Ireland, 2010
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association