Maeve joined AMOSS in January 2013, having worked in the litigation department of a large Dublin law firm. She advises both corporate and individual clients in contentious disputes, with particular expertise in contractual and commercial litigation.
Maeve also has considerable experience in recovery and enforcement proceedings, along with corporate restructuring and insolvency.
- Experience in commercial litigation including property related litigation, injunctive proceedings and specific performance actions.
- Acted in alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Advised insolvency practitioners, companies and creditors in liquidations, examinerships, receiverships and creditors' voluntary liquidations.
- Advised creditors' on the enforcement of security.
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Commercial Litigation, 2008.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a Solicitor, 2007.
- LL.B. (Hons), National University of Ireland, Galway, 2002.
- B.A. (Hons), National University of Ireland, Galway, 2000.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners