Partner - Insurance Law and Defence Litigation
Kate is experienced in all areas of Insurance Law and Defence Litigation, managing a large caseload on behalf of leading insurers including acting on behalf of insurers and re-insurers. Kate advises clients in relation to personal injury claims, EL/PL claims, arbitration and mediation, policy and indemnity issues.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2012
- Management of catastrophic and fatal injury claims on behalf of insurers
- Advising Insurers on policy coverage issues
- Settlement of high value claims for Insurers through settlement negotiations
- Experience in defending fraudulent and exaggerated claims
- Successfully represented clients at all Court levels
- BA (Legal & Tax), Letterkenny I.T.
- Admitted as a Solicitor by the Law Society of Ireland in 2012
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association