Solicitor - Real Estate
Karen’s primary area of practice is commercial property law. Karen is a member of the Real Estate team at AMOSS Solicitors, acting on behalf of property developers, financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, investors and private clients.
- Acted on behalf of corporate clients in the purchase and sale of commercial properties, mixed use developments and high value property portfolios.
- Acted on behalf of corporate and private clients in the sale, purchase and negotiation of commercial lease transactions, including short term and long term leases, the assignment and sub-letting of commercial property.
- Acted on behalf of receivers and banking clients in the sale of commercial and residential property and advising on various issues such as title defects, security defects and landlord and tenant obligations in relation to commercial leases.
- Carrying out title and security reviews, advising clients and highlighting any issues which arise in relation to title or mortgage documentation.
- Admitted as a solicitor by the Law Society of Ireland, 2016
- National University of Ireland, Galway (Bachelor of Laws), 2011
- National University of Ireland, Galway (Bachelor of Art), 2010
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association