Joan joined the AMOSS Real Estate Team in February 2013, having spent the previous 6 years working in the property department of a large Dublin law firm and prior to that, 2 years in the legal department of a leading telecommunications company.
Joan has experience in all aspects of property transactions and has acted for many leading property developers. She also advises landlords, tenants and investors. In more recent years, she has acted in insolvency related transactions - with particular focus on receiver sales, lettings and portfolio reviews for banks and NAMA.
- Acted for several banks in security reviews and perfection of title.
- Acted for the receiver in the sale of a partially complete apartment development.
- Advised developers on the implications of the Multi-Unit Developments Act 2011.
- Advised in Landlord and Tenant matters, including the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases.
- Admitted to practice in England and Wales, 2011.
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Commercial Property Law, 2006.
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Commercial Law, 2001.
- Law Society of Ireland, Admitted as a solicitor 2001
- University College Cork, BCL LLB 1996.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association