Hazel joined the Banking and Property Team at AMOSS in September 2012, having trained in a mid-size commercial law firm. Prior to that, she worked as in-house counsel for two large financial institutions.
- Completed the due diligence reports in relation to the transfer of eligible assets to the National Asset Management Agency as part of an internal reporting team.
- More recently, she was part of a team set up to provide legal advisory services to a bank, where her role included carrying out security due diligence and advising on all aspects of perfection of security, restructuring and enforcement options.
- Associate of the Irish Taxation Institute, 2011.
- Admitted as a Solicitor by the Law Society of Ireland, 2009.
- Bachelor of Science, Earth Science from NUI Galway, 2003.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Irish Taxation Institute