Eoin Thomas McGuinness
Eoin Thomas is a partner in the Banking and Financial Services Department at AMOSS Solicitors and advises clients on a broad range of domestic and cross border finance transactions, acting for both lenders and borrowers, focussing on commercial property acquisitions, construction/development financing and portfolio loan sales and acquisitions.
Eoin Thomas also has extensive experience in property law, advising on all aspects of the sale, purchase, leasing and development of properties.
- Advises some of the main pillar banks, corporates, SMEs, funds, partnerships and individuals on a broad range of domestic and multi-jurisdictional secured lending transactions.
- Advises several of the main pillar banks, purchasers of loan portfolios and non-traditional lenders on the restructuring of loan facilities and security as well as security enforcement.
- Advised Ulster Bank Ireland Limited and other members of the RBS Group in relation to the sale of a number of their distressed loan portfolios, both as a seconded member of the RBS Group Legal Team and as external legal counsel.
- LL.B. (Hons), Griffith College Dublin, 2006.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2011.
- Diploma in Banking and Finance, Law Society of Ireland, 2016.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
- Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners