Emma is a partner with the Real Estate Team with extensive experience acting for property developers, financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, landlords, tenants, investors and private clients. She is instructed in all aspects of the purchase, sale, leasing and financing of commercial and residential property.
Emma has a broad understanding of the interaction between property, banking and commercial law which places her in an excellent position to provide cross speciality advices to all clients.
- Acted on behalf of a cross-border hotel group in the disposal of their entire property portfolio.
- Advises on the asset management of large retail development sites for speculative investors.
- Acted in the successful acquisition of numerous large commercial and residential development sites for property developers.
- Advises in the sale of mixed-use, commercial and industrial developments.
- Represents and advises clients in the areas of pre-acquisition, planning, environmental, licensing, first registrations and funding for all types of property transactions.
- Works closely with the Corporate Department on the property aspects of share sales, acquisitions, disposals and management buy-outs.
- BCL, University College Dublin , 1999.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2004.
- Diploma in Employment Law, University College Dublin, 2004.
- Certificate in Human Rights Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2005.
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in England and Wales, 2009.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association