Conor's primary areas of practice are banking and property law, with a particular emphasis on the sale of distressed properties. He is experienced in carrying out security due diligence, and providing advices on all aspects of perfection of security, work-out strategies, enforcement and receiverships.
- Acted on behalf of lending institutions in respect of secured lending, including carrying out investigations of title and work-out strategies.
- Undertaken comprehensive security reviews of property and loan portfolios.
- Advised in relation to the appointment of receivers, including drafting deeds of appointment, sales by receivers and sales as mortgagee in possession.
- Acted for private clients in the sale, purchase and letting of commercial and residential properties.
- Admitted as a solicitor by the Law Society of Ireland, 2014.
- M.A. History, University College Dublin, 2008.
- B.A. History and Politics, University College Dublin, 2007.
- Law Society of Ireland