Clare joined the Property team of AMOSS in January 2013, having worked for the previous eleven years with a large Dublin law firm where she was Head of their New Homes Department.
Clare is experienced in all areas of conveyancing and property development, but particularly so with regard to residential development, having advised many of the major property developers over the past decade.
Clare has extensive knowledge of new homes scheme issues, with particular reference to insolvency sales. Her experience includes security transactions having acted for many of Ireland’s leading lending institutions.
- Acted for a number of lenders in mortgage transactions, security reviews and perfection of title.
- Drafted scheme documentation for many high profile mixed use estates in the Dublin area.
- Advised lending institutions and receivers in multi-unit insolvency sales and drafting/reviewing scheme documentation for insolvency sales.
- Advised lending institutions, developers and receivers on the Multi-Unit Developments Act 2011.
- Handled the property portfolio of an international retail chain dealing with purchases and sales of commercial leases.
- Diploma in European Law, University College Dublin 1983.
- Admitted as a Solicitor by the Law Society of Ireland, 1978.
- Bachelor of Civil Law, University College Dublin 1977.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association.