Partner - Real Estate
Claire joined the AMOSS Real Estate Team in October 2017, having moved from another prominent Dublin firm where she had been Head of the Commercial Property Department.
She is an experienced property lawyer having acted for many of Dublin’s leading property developers. She has advised on many projects throughout the city to include retail, office, hospital and hotel projects and a number of mixed residential and retail developments. Claire advises a wide range of private and institutional property clients on all aspects of the sale and purchase of development land. She also advises both landlord and tenant clients in the taking and granting of commercial leases.
Claire also acts for a number of non-institutional lenders in the provision of mid-tier finance and taking of security and has been particularly active in this area for the last three years. She has also acted for several borrower clients assisting in the restructuring of loan facilities and work out strategies with banks
Claire has also recently advised a semi-State body on a substantial property portfolio acquisition and is currently involved in a number of prominent social housing projects.
- Acted for a number of property developers in commercial and mixed residential and retail schemes
- Advised non-institutional lenders in mortgage transactions, taking of security and enforcement issues
- Provided landlord and tenant advices to both developers and tenants.
- Advised clients on loan restructuring and asset disposal with banks
- Advised semi-State body on high volume residential property acquisitions
- Diploma in Property Tax, Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted as a Solicitor by the Law Society of Ireland, 1998.
- L.L.B Trinity College Dublin (1991 -1995)
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association