Partner - Corporate
Bríd is a Partner specialising in the area of corporate and commercial law. Having qualified in 1993 Bríd joined AMOSS in 2014 with extensive experience acting as lead partner, advising on numerous corporate acquisitions, disposals, restructuring and refinancing transactions as well as private equity investments, strategic investments and joint venture arrangements.
In addition to transaction-based work, Bríd also advises clients in their day-to-day business on all matters relating to general commercial contracts, corporate governance and compliance.
Bríd has also advised a diverse range of clients both in Ireland and the UK across a number of different sectors including media, software development, manufacturing and real estate.
- Lead Partner and Team/Project Manager of numerous large corporate transactions, including venture capital financing, mergers, acquisitions and disposals of company share capital and/or the business and assets of corporate entities. Providing legal opinion and advice on issues of corporate structure and/or reorganisation.
- Advising corporate clients in relation to project finance, tax-based finance arrangements, the financing of large commercial transactions and relevant lending and security requirements. Implementing suitable corporate structures to ensure compliance with regard to finance being obtained by corporate entities and the security required.
- Advising on transition management for entities involved in transfers of undertakings, business and/or assets including title transfers, contract assignment/novation, staff and personnel management issues arising, IP assignments.
- Highly experienced in contract negotiation and advising on the appropriate nature, suitability and terms of all types of proposed and existing commercial/corporate contracts and arrangements both internal and external national and international.
- Assisting and advising commercial clients on strategy, objective decision making and problem solving for the operation and management of their organisation as a whole, and as part of their general day-to-day operations.
- Providing input for internal policy documentation and advising on regulatory issues arising including statutory interpretation, extent of shareholder, employee and third party rights such as commercial agents.
- Law Society of Ireland, Admitted as a Solicitor, 1993.
- BCL (Hons) (1990), University College Cork.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association