Solicitor - Insurance Law and Defence Litigation
Brian has over 16 years’ experience as a solicitor and specializes in the area of Insurance Defence and Dispute Resolution. He advises some of Ireland’s leading insurers and successfully represents clients at all Court levels.
Prior to joining AMOSS Brian worked for a number of international law firms in the UK and Ireland. He also headed up the fraud department of a leading Irish law firm.
- Developed an all Ireland fraud strategy and fought and won cases in the High and Circuit Courts all over the country.
- Experience in the investigation and defence of all types of insurance claims to include RTAs, Employers liability and Public Liability and Industrial Disease claims.
- Acted on behalf of large insurers, major retailers and Lloyds Syndicates.
- Successfully pursued Plaintiffs in the Circuit and High Court for the recovery of costs.
- Qualified to practice in England and Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- LLB Law Degree (Hons), Liverpool John Moores University, 1998.
- Diploma of Legal Practice, Chester College of Law, 1999.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of Northern Ireland