Andrea de Courcey
Andrea qualified as a Solicitor in 2007. Prior to joining the Corporate Team at AMOSS in January 2017 she worked as a Senior Solicitor on the Bank of Ireland Mortgage Bank Legal Services Team for three years following six years practicing in a mid–sized commercial law firm.
- Assisting a lead Partner in corporate transactions, including venture capital financing, mergers, acquisitions and disposals of company share capital and/or the business and assets of corporate entities.
- Advising on shareholder, employee and third party rights such as commercial agents/ distributors.
- Reviewing and advising on terms of commercial/ corporate contracts.
- Providing legal opinion and advice on issues of corporate structure and/or reorganisation, advising on corporate governance and on Irish Company law obligations, filing requirements and company secretarial issues.
- Acted for lending institutions in restructuring and enforcing security and advising on the appointment and duties of fixed asset receivers.
- Advised lending institutions and receivers in mortgage transactions, security reviews and perfection of title issues.
- Particular experience in debt enforcement and recovery, successfully representing lending institutions in proceedings at Circuit, High and Commercial Court jurisdictions.
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Commercial Conveyancing, 2008.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a Solicitor, 2007.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), National University of Ireland Galway, 2002.
- Bachelor of Corporate Law (BCorpLaw), National University of Ireland Galway, 2001.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association